View Chocolate Fire in a new window.
Chocolate Fire is a chocolate boutique located in Salcedo Village, Makati City. They offer a selection of fresh and healthy dishes, a wide variety of drinks including wines, champagnes and cocktails, and of course an extensive array of chocolate creations all made with pure Belgian chocolate.
I worked in the Salcedo village area for years and always passed by Chocolate Fire but never got to see it until 2 weeks ago. Kamille and I had a “sundate (sunday date)” with her best friend Monica. We had dinner and decided to get some dessert at Chocolate Fire.
The place was real cozy and the variety of chocolates you can choose from was insane. I was amazed by the chocolate display counter, it’s just a pity you can’t take photos. I wanted to take the 360 shot near the display but it’s not allowed.
It’s a good date place and hangout spot for friends. The food was quite pricey but the experience was worth it. I will definitely come back and bring some friends.
How to get there
- From Edsa turn right to Ayala Ave.
- Turn right to Paseo de Roxas. This is the intersection with the Ninoy Aquino monument.
- Keep left. Turn left on Villar Street. This is the road with the citibank building.
- Go straight turn left on Leviste Street.
- Go straight until you see KFC, mercury drug, and Chocolate Fire. It’s the building on the left corner.
I created a map below with the same directions
View Glorietta to Chocolate Fire in a larger map